To create a new and exciting life or to energize your current one, while relaxing at a world-renowned spa?
To meet and make new friends?
Then book now for our second Wishful Reinvention Weekend Retreat in May!
Last year’s retreat received rave reviews*, so we are meeting-up again at Safety Harbor Resort & Spa in Safety Harbor, Florida.
We have reserved the rooms, so you can beginning booking yours – now!
Three fantastic Meetup groups, Wishful Thinking Women, Tampa’s Wishful Thinking Women and Project Reinvention (organized by Lynn Valaes), have once again joined together to create the perfect women’s only retreat. The package we have put together is absolutely AMAZING! (You don’t have to be a member of Meetup to join us!)
The fun begins on Friday, May 17th and continues through Sunday, May 19th – that’s 2 nights and 3 days of relaxation and rejuvenation at Safety Harbor Resort & Spa in Safety Harbor, Florida.
The Resort & Spa is just outside of Tampa, but feels like it is miles away from everywhere. It is the perfect place to decompress, renew your spirit, or begin planning your reinvention.
Safety Harbor Resort & Spa is Florida’s only natural mineral springs resort spa, and now you can relax and rejuvenate at this historic landmark resort while attending a wonderful Wishful Reinvention Weekend Retreat.
Your Wishful Reinvention Weekend Retreat includes:
- Wishful Thinking Works group sessions and gatherings throughout your stay and your own Wishful Thinking Works workbook to use during the retreat and after to deepen your Wishful Thinking experience. Sessions will be presented by life coach and motivational and organizational consultant Patrice Koerper.
- 2 nights double occupancy in a Safety Harbor Resort & Spa Signature guest room with 2 queen beds.
- One spa service per person during your stay which includes your choice of one 25 minute: facial, massage, herbal wrap or aromatherapy mineral bath. (Last time, I reserved a massage and it was heavenly.)
- Friday night dinner, Saturday breakfast and dinner, Sunday breakfast and unlimited beverages throughout your stay.* (*Select dinner menus options. Beverages include unlimited daily cocktail special, coffee, tea, soft drinks and spa mineral water, and $2 well brands, draft beer and house wine.) PS The food is absolutely delicious!
- PLUS, you will have free access to the Safety Harbor 50,000 sq. ft. spa and fitness center, including the Spa Sanctuary and Tranquility Garden, all regularly scheduled fitness classes, pools, saunas, steam rooms and whirlpools.
- And, you will receive special Wishful Reinvention Weekend Retreat goodies, just for you!
Your cost is only $375.00 per person double occupancy!
The moment you arrive, you will sense that you are in a special, tranquil atmosphere and that peaceful, refreshing moments are ahead. Combining the comfort and relaxation of the Resort & Spa offerings with the positive energy and excitement of a Wishful Thinking Works workshop is a fantastic way to continue or begin your personal growth or reinvention journey. The Wishful Thinking Works workshops will contain lots of new info and activities, so past attendees will learn something new, too.
Don’t miss this opportunity to begin creating the life you really want with a group of like-minded women, while enjoying the tranquility and relaxation that Safety Harbor Resort & Spa has to offer.
This relaxing retreat will be kept small; only 12 lucky women will be able to join the fun. Book today, so you don’t miss out!
The entire Wishful Reinvention Weekend Retreat is only $375 per person double occupancy!
Here’s how to reserve your space now:
1. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org – we have to know to save your space, or call 813-719-0769 today!
2. Once you have RSVP’d “YES” or sent an email, we will send you a confirmation email with all the booking and payment details and a full schedule of events, which are the perfect blend of time for laughing, learning, and lounging.
3. Then all you have to do is anticipate all the fun you will have!
Don’t miss out on this inexpensive enriching way to explore and enhance your life.
Check-in is 4 p.m. on Friday and check-out is 11 a.m. on Sunday. BUT Safety Harbor Resort & Spa considers you a Spa guest Friday thru Sunday so you are free to use the spa amenities or enjoy your 25 minute service earlier on Friday, Saturday free times or after check out on Sunday. You can also apply the $40 value of your included spa service to upgrade to a more extensive service, but more about that and scheduling your spa service once you reserve your space as described above.
Please note: You will be charged a 7% spa service charge on your spa service and an 18% gratuity on any food and beverages and spa service at the time services are rendered.
We’ve planned this amazing experience to make it as affordable as possible and spare none of the fun!
You deserve a break, especially one that may change your life!
P.S. Safety Harbor is a great little town with some super shops. So, arrive early or stay late to check them out.
Can’t wait to see you at the second Wishful Reinvention Weekend Retreat!
*Reviews of last year’s Retreat . . .
I will not be able to attend the retreat weekend at the Safety Harbor Spa, but wanted to share my experience about last year. The place is great, the meals are filling and 5 star quality, and the knowledge that you get through Patrice and her lessons are wonderful. Lots of time to meet new people, learn from each other and spend time making new friends. The spa is wonderful. You have use of it for the entire time you are there which includes hot tubs, sauna and lots of relaxation. You have plenty of time to make good use of the facility and there is also a voucher towards a free spa treatment. I had a massage and a sugar rub, which I highly recommend. The spa also has a drink of the day included in your price so enjoy! I had never been to a retreat nor to a spa so it was new for me all around. One of the best things I have ever done for myself. Anyone who goes will not regret it.
ENJOY I will be wishing I was there,
“If you are considering this retreat, do yourself a favor and go! I went to the first retreat at Safety Harbor and it was amazing. The group activities were enlightening. Having attended another workshop prior to that, as well as personal coaching with Patrice, I thought I might not get a lot out of it. I was wrong! You can never stop learning about yourself, and in turn learn to be more understanding with others. The beautiful setting and free time to enjoy the spa or just self reflect were an added bonus. If you don’t know anyone going – don’t let it stop you. Patrice will make you feel welcome, and by the time you leave you’ll have new found friends.” Melissa
“I enjoyed the first Wishful Reinvention Weekend Retreat very much. Patrice is a great inspiration and I enjoyed the activities and soul-searching. Perfect for developing direction and enthusiasm in my life choices. The unexpected surprise of the weekend was sharing the experience with so many wonderful women. I cherish those connections. Everyone deserves to be indulged in such a great event.” Marci
“I attended the Wishful Reinvention Weekend Retreat last year and enjoyed it immensely. What a GREAT getaway weekend. The resort itself is luxurious, the meals were top-notch, the spa treatment was stupendous, and Patrice made the workshop fantastic. What a wonderful treat to give yourself and the friendships that were made was a surprise bonus!” Joan