It is Sunday and it’s spring. Life is good, and today is the perfect time to reconnect to nature and your surroundings. Here is a quick and easy, free pick-me-up that can bring a breath of fresh air to your life and a new lightness to your heart and soul.
You can shift your focus and expand your view with these simple steps…
- Step outside without planning to go anywhere!
- Close your eyes and inhale slowly and deeply.
- Exhale lazily like you have all day to do it. End with an audible sigh, “Ahhhhh,” let your shoulders relax.
- Slowly open your eyes.
- Look up, look down and all around. Linger on what you see.
- Take in your world with new eyes. Squint to soft touch your surroundings. Tilt your head gently from left to right. Notice the colors, the scents, the sounds.
- Turn around slowly and then repeat the process.
Go for it! You deserve it! It may seem too simple or silly to work, but this 360 into spring can give you a new perspective and renew your purpose and awaken passion, especially if repeated daily. I’m stepping out for mine right now; I’m looking forward to the “Ahhhhh”!
For free resources to help you on your journey, click here.