Martha is a well-known author and life coach, who has been featured on Oprah’s shows and in Oprah magazine for more than a decade. She has a simple, no nonsense approach to change, which she outlines in “The Joy Diet”. I first opened her book in 2003, and have read it many times since then. It truly helped me create the life I really wanted. I believe it can do the same for you.
I have put together “The Autumn Joy Club” to work with 10 folks who truly want to bring more joy into their lives.
We will be meeting via free telephone conference Thursday nights at 7 p.m. for 1 hour and fifteen minutes each week beginning September 15 and ending October 13.
• This free, action-oriented club is limited to a total of 10 members, so only sign-up, if you truly want change in your life and you are ready for action! (There is only 1 space reserved for Wishful Thinking Works blog readers – so sign-up today!)
• The club requires commitment and dedication – you will not only be reading the first five chapters of “The Joy Diet”, you will be integrating the steps into your life. It’s hard work, but the kind that when you are done you feel proud of yourself and better for it.
• The key is working the steps, without action change won’t take place.
Are you game? Would you like to bring more joy into your life? Does change scare you? Good then you are the perfect candidate for our Wishful Thinking Works Autumn Joy Club!
Beck’s approach is fun and simple. The hardest step for me was #1, but that is also the step that had the biggest impact on my life, and led me on a journey inside myself and around the world.
There will be times that you will feel like you are on a roller coaster and want to get off, but the joy, courage and confidence you’ll get from sticking with it are well worth the ride! I know, because I have ridden the very same coaster, and it changed my life!
Martha shares her clear-cut steps and tells you how to combine them for the biggest impact, and then she kicks you out of the nest, trusting you will figure it all out – and you will as a member of the Wishful Thinking Works Autumn Joy Club. I will be there to offer tips, insights, and encouragement and you will learn from each other as you go.
So if you are serious about creating more joy in your life and ready to make the commitment that takes – join away.
- To join, please send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with a few sentences about yourself and why you would like to be part of our group. I will notify you via email to confirm you are in.
- We will be using freeconferencecall.com – there may be a charge for international callers, please review their web site if you will be calling from outside the United States.
- Please do not sign-up, if your are not committed to reading a chapter a week and integrating change into your life. I takes time, and you need to be ready to change.
Once you receive confirmation that you are in, please purchase the book in the format you prefer, you can get it online at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, etc. Read the preface and Chapter 1 before we get started on September 15! (Told you the group is action oriented!) Before we begin, you will receive an outline explaining what we will be covering each week and details on how to connect to our free conference call.
The rest is up to you, go for the joy!
PS I am so excited that I will be attending a Martha Beck workshop in September – can’t wait! I will have lots of new info to share.
Visit Wishful Thinking Works on Facebook for posts and updates.