Get started on the life you really want!
Contact Patrice Koerper Robson @ firstname.lastname@example.org
Consultations are free and confidential.
Wishful Thinking Works
Begin transforming your life today!
Patrice Koerper Robson is a Certified Life Coach and has an extensive educational background:
B.A. in Psychology, Summa Cum Laude, Psychology Prize
Masters in Management, MSM: Leadership and Organizational Effectiveness with Honors
- Certified Facilitator for the book “Too Young to Retire”
- Member of the International Positive Psychology AssociationInternational Positive Psychology Association, attended 2015 bi-annual IPPA Conference
- Patrice attended author and life coach Martha Becks’ 2016 “Awakening the Wild Self Master Class” at Kripalu in Massachusetts
- She was also a participant in Richard Hanson Ph. D.’s 6-day Positive Neuroplasticity Training and Professional Course in October, 2016.
Patrice also has a unique and successful blend of professional and personal experience, which provides clients a broad spectrum of support:
25+ successful years in business, public relations, and program and training and development.
- Patrice was the Director of Corporate Training and Continuing Education at a state college in west Florida from 2013-15.
Patrice understands taking risks; she is one of only 425 people over the age of 50, who have served worldwide annually as a Peace Corps Volunteer. She served in Macedonia in southeastern Europe from 2006-2009, in the Republic of Georgia from 2011-2012 and again in Macedonia from 2012 -2013. Between 2009 and 2013 she returned to Macedonia to work on other projects, as well.
Patrice married in 2015, you can find more information on the web for her under her previous name, Patrice Koerper.