Wishful Thinking Ways questions to go!
Okay, today we are getting started on discovering our dreams. Start by getting some paper and a pen. Go with your first answers. Get comfy. Make sure you have whatever you need to keep you happy and focused for 10-20 minutes. (If you would like a printable page, click here.)
Answer the following questions – remember go with your first answers. (No one other than you ever has to see your answers, so relax and enjoy.)
- Time of day you feel most comfortable?
- Favorite food(s)? Why?
- Food(s)you love to make? Why?
- Favorite color(s).
- Place(s) you liked to hang out in your neighborhood or yard as a kid. What were you doing?
- Board or card game you enjoyed playing as a kid.
- Favorite book(s) as a kid.
- Favorite holiday.
- Favorite holiday tradition(s).
- Sister or brother you have the most fun with?
- Favorite relative(s)?
- Best teacher(s)?
- Favorite car. How did you get it?
- First job?
- You usually go to sleep around ________ p.m. and wake-up at _________a.m.
- Favorite vacation as a kid. As an adult. what made them great?
- Favorite childhood friend?
- Favorite meal as a kid? Why?
- Names of kids you hung out with when you were 7-11 years old?
- The first two things you would do if you won the lottery?
- Favorite room in your house now? Why?
- Favorite piece of furniture?
- What are you most proud of? Why?
- Favorite room(s) in your house as a kid?
- Favorite piece of clothing(s) now? Why?
- Best job you ever had. Why?
- Your hero or an important mentor. Why?
- What did you love to do or play outside as a kid?
- Favorite clothes or outfit as a kid?
- Funny memory that always makes you laugh?
- Best memory with your kids?
- Favorite movie? Why?
- Favorite TV show? Why?
- Favorite movie scene(s)?
- Favorite TV show scene(s). Why?
- Favorite pet(s)?
- Favorite childhood memory(ies)? Why are these memories important to you?
- Describe where you’d like to go on vacation if money was no object. What would you be doing?
- If money was no object, where would you like to live? Why?
- If failing was impossible what would you do?
Now review your “Why” answers and use them to fill in the following blanks. I want my life to have lots of _______________, ________________, ___________________, _________________ and ____________________with _______________________________! Your sentence may not make perfect sense, but it will give you insight to what you enjoy and care about – and may have forgot!
My Wishful Thinking Ways sentence reads: I want my life to have lots of spicy, comfy, fun, interesting challenges and touching times with people I care about outdoors! Now, figure out one thing could you do this weekend to make sure you get some of the things you listed, and do it!
Have a great weekend.
[…] Wishful Thinking Ways #6 – Questions Hold the Key […]
[…] Comments Wishful Thinking Ways #6 « Wishful Thinking Works: Create the life you really want on Wishful Thinking Ways for 2012Wishful Thinking Ways #5 « Wishful Thinking Works: […]