. . . of faith – in yourself!
Happy Leap Day! Today is a great time to take stock of where you have been and where you are going.
Here are 11 Leap Year questions to ask yourself in the next 11 minutes – think fast.
1. What were you doing around this time in 2008? (Take a minute to remember . . . )
2. What are you most proud of over the last four years? (Congratulations, job well done!)
3. What else has been working well for you? (Make a list, everything counts. And, kudos to you!)
4. What would you like more of? (First thought that popped into your head is a keeper!)
5. What can you do to bring it into your life? (Again, first thoughts are worth listening to.)
6. Is there anything you’d like to change? (If your response is “Not a thing, I’m absolutely happy.” Give yourself and everyone you love a great big hug!)
7. If there is something you would like to change, what can you do – right now TODAY – to take a leap in the right direction?
8. Do you need to start a new path?
9. Redirect an old one?
10. Turn around, go back, and tie up loose ends?
11. Pause, reflect, relax and regenerate?
I believe that where there is a wish there is a way. Faith in yourself might be the best leap you can take in 2012, and will go a long way to helping you create the life you really want. I want you to be jumping for joy throughout the year.
PS I’d love for you to spend more time on the Wishful Thinking Works site, but now is a good time to get-up and walk away from your computer to get started on what’s next for you. I suggest beginning with a quick leap in the air. No matter how small your leap is, it can bring a smile to your face and is a great way to celebrate you and the changes you’ve made or are going to make. (Go ahead, I just did it, now it’s your turn!)