If you have never tried meditating, or if you meditate and would like to add to your current practice, check out Oprah and Deepak Chopra’s upcoming, free 21-day meditation series.
I have used Oprah and Deepak’s meditations in the past, and they are guided goodness and a refreshing way to calm your mind and comfort your soul. Meditations are usually 15 minutes in length – a small amount of time that can yield big results.
- There are thousands of studies showing the benefits of meditation.
- You do not have to meditate for long periods to begin receiving the benefits.
- Benefits include: reduced anxiety, easing pain, and improving sleep
To enrich your life and create new levels of awareness, insight and joy sign-up for their free meditation series, which begins Monday, July 17.
Then join the free Wishful Thinking Works Meditation Facebook Group , which is designed to help you develop the meditation habit by
- providing accountability – studies how this is key when developing any new habit,
- to celebrate your successes – also so important when trying something new,
- and to give you a place to share your thoughts and questions with others going through the same process.
It’s a virtual support group for your new journey!
The Wishful Thinking Works Meditation Facebook Group is open to everyone, it is listed as “closed” on FB, but that just means no one but members can see your posts. You have nothing to lose and so much gain.
Join us to find a bit more peace in your heart and happiness in your life. You deserve this and more, and it is all free!
Are you ready? Life could be better . . . Wishful Thinking Works Life Coaching
Visit Wishful Thinking Works on Facebook for posts and updates.
“Like” Wishful Thinking Works on Facebook.