If you’ve been thinking about meditating, but haven’t started or if you are a looking for a way to bring more gratitude into your life, please check out this free gratitude film series by famed director, producer, and cinematographer Louie Schwartzberg.
The Mentors Channel 21 Days of Gratitude series begins November 4th, and may be the best holiday gift you give yourself – and it’s free. By the time the hustle and bustle of the holiday season begins, you will be relaxed and ready to embrace the festivities from a brand new perspective.
Click here to enjoy one of the wonderful videos the series offers. It begins with a sweet message and is 6 minutes of pure pleasure and the perfect way to immerse yourself in feelings of gratitude. The series is designed to be enjoyed with your eyes open or closed, so it is perfect for meditating and gratitude newbies and a refreshing change for those comfortable with the practices.
For more information on this free series, click here. I’m sharing this information because I’m grateful it is available! Please take a moment to do the same with your friends and family via email or Facebook. Everyone can use a bit of tranquility at this time of year!
Here’s more about the series from the Mentor Channel:
- An unorthodox, reliable way for anyone to meditate
- Audio meditations enhanced with extraordinary visuals
- Golden nuggets from world renowned mentors
- Learn how to enhance every aspect of your life with gratitude
- Heal and/or strengthen family bonds through gratitude
- Discover your unique place in the universe
- Begin to appreciate nature in a whole new way
- Turn your dreams and desires into reality through the practice of gratitude
Enjoy! And remember to share the series with your family and friends.