Spring is here!
Today when the sun crosses the celestial equator (the imaginary line in the sky above the Earth’s equator from south to north) the spring equinox occurs.
That’s the moment day and night are equal length, because the Earth’s axis tilts neither away from nor towards the sun. It is the time when our planet is perfectly balanced.
Why not make today the time for new beginnings and balance in your life?
- What have you been wanting to do, but haven’t done? How can you begin that process?
- Do you need to ask someone for a “do over”, to apologize, or to forgive yourself or someone else to move ahead with the life you really want?
- Baby steps count: A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step. (Lao-tzu.) Where will your new beginning take you?
- Perhaps, you need a moment, an hour, a day or even a week to contemplate what balance means to you and your life. How can take the time to pause and rewind?
- Are you doing too much or too little? Do you need to rethink your activities, social commitments and how much time you spend “doing” rather than “being”? Or do you need to jump start your life by taking a leap in the direction of your dreams?
- Would you like to consider new ways to blend work and play or doing for others and doing for yourself?
- Maybe it is time to become more aware of yourself and how you want your life to look and feel. Meditation is a great balancing tool, to get started click here.
- Spring might be a good time to explore your strengths and how to use them to create more happiness and fulfillment in your life.
Take a note from Mother Nature, and use this celestial signal to equalize your life and tilt the odds in your favor by exploring your hopes and dreams? For free resources to help you get started, click here.
Visit Wishful Thinking Works on Facebook for posts and updates.