Spring has sprung and summer is heading our way.
It is the perfect time for renewing your spirit and taking on new adventures.
Today, I’m hosting my first Wishful Thinking Women’s Meetup group on Long Island! It’s all about positivity and creating the lives we really want. My Wishful Thinking Women’s Meetup group in the Fort Myers, Florida area has 900+ members and has been going strong for 6 years this month! Fun to be starting and sharing “up north”; I can’t wait to meet everyone.
What new and exciting experiences and adventures do you have planned for the next few months? How could you stretch yourself personally or professionally? What could you do to repair your spirit? Your Mind? Your heart? Your soul?
Find the new you this summer, or unearth the you, you used to be! Many of us spend more time planting our gardens and planning vacations than we do our lives! Who do you want to be? To feel? To experience?
This is the season for growth and renewal. Why not get in sync with nature by taking time in the next few days or week to reflect on what you truly want to bring into your life, and then begin planting the seeds of change.
Begin by asking yourself these three simple questions. Take the time to write down your answers (at least three sentences for each answer) and draw a picture or two about them. Use your answers to begin daydreaming forward:
- What do you want to see through your kitchen window?
- When your were a kid what was your favorite thing to do in the summer, why?
- What were your favorite books as a kid and as an adult, and why?
Bonus questions – Answering them can bring more happiness into your life and begin planting and sowing the seeds of change this summer – that’s a real bonus! Go with your first answers.
- What one thing can you do this week to bring some of the joy your memories and answers brought back to you?
- How could you create new joy in your life this week?
- How could you create more joy in the life of someone you care about?
You can do it!
Visit Wishful Thinking Works on Facebook for posts and updates.